Monday, February 11, 2008

1.5 more days left....


Well, i am about to get my suitcase(s) ready so i should really log off from my computer, otherwise i would'nt have any clothes to change when i arrive to New York! :)

I just wanted to say good bye till my next blog post, hope to have a quick return and some updates on my adventures, I will be participating in the CFCF event in Laurel, MD and in Synergy 2008 in Baltimore.

Come and say hello if you see me, i guess you will know me by my photo here.

Wish me a safe flight! see you over the ocean!

3 comments:

  1. Safe flight and have a blast at CFCF and Synergy. I wish I could be there to meet you but alas, not this year. I can't wait to read all about your adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Safe travels, Iris! See you in a few days!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Iris,

    I am looking forward to meeting you. I will be a participant at CFCF. See you soon.

    Laura (check out my blog too)

    ReplyDelete