Saturday, December 25, 2010

Winners of 1st PolyPediaOnline Anniversary and Happy Christmas!



Hope i am catching you in the middle of your holiday celebrations (or getting ready), i am sending everyone happy holidays, best wishes and a wonderful creative new year!

It's just past midnight here in Israel and time to give my own Christmas gifts, i have found a great plugin for blogspot comments so i can number them all and use a random number picker to choose winners - that's a brilliant tool.
83 comments has been posted in the 1st anniversary post, I've got wonderful comments and thank you each and every one of you for taking a moment of your time and filling it out.

These are the winners of the the 10 PolyPediaOnline tutorials (click on the photo above to enlarge), you can check your number in the original post.
Each winner is asked to contact me to my email imishly{at}gmail.com and tell me what is his/her chosen PolyPediaOnline tutorial (out of Vol. 1-16) that he/she would like to receive to his/her email. Please mention your winning number and make sure you include your personal name.

The additional 2 winners are also asked to contact me and send me their personal address to send them the gifts by regular post.

Tomorrow i am back with a PolymeriOnline links post after a short break i did not post.

thank you for celebrating with me, and wishing you all the best :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment