Saturday, February 18, 2012

Donations to the 2nd Annual OK Poly-Clay Twisters Retreat


Several weeks ago I got an email from Angela Mabray, the VP & Webmaster of the Central Oklahoma Polymer Clay Guild telling me about their 2nd Annual OK Poly-Clay Twisters Retreat, to be held April 19-21, 2012.

The event will feature Christi Friesen, who''ll be teaching classes, and claying along with the participants, in addition, they will have demos, vendor tables, free breakfast/lunch and in short - 100% polymer clay fun!

Like I did in similar retreats I sent Angela 2 of my new "Disc-Chic" necklaces as donation for their raffle auction.
The new necklaces were using my recycled discs along with stamps, ink and millefiori canes left from my pen designs.
These necklaces are always fun to create as they are so easy and every combination is a sure hit.



While I was playing with the designs, I made additional necklaces and a belt with the new FIMO colors (pastels and sparkled blue), that were given to Staedtler's private collection when I was their guest in Germany 3 weeks ago.




Several of these sets are also offered for sale in my Etsy store.

I am sending my wishes to all the retreat participants and know they will have a great time! (Certainly when Christi is around!).
Happy claying!

0 comments:

Post a Comment